Located along the beautiful Pacific Coast between Santa Monica and Malibu, the Palisades is often referred to as the “Hancock Park by the Beach” as it is one of the LA neighborhoods with the strongest community feel. The hub of the community is the Palisades Town founded in 1922. Made up mainly of boutiques, restaurants, banks, grocery stores and businesses it is constantly traversed by baby strollers, dogs and the community as a whole. The Sunday Farmer?s Market on Swarthmore is not to be missed.
The Palisades consists of many locales including (but not limited to) the Alphabet Streets, The Huntington, The Riviera, Bienveneda, Marquez Knolls, Rustic Canyon, Will Rogers, El Medio Bluffs, Marquez, The Highlands, Chataqua Bluffs & Castellemarre.
Residents of the Palisades are fortunate to have a plethora of wonderful schools right in their own backyard.
- St. Matthews School & Parish · PK-8 · Episcopalian in the Bienveneda locale
- Corpus Christi School & Parish · K-8 · Catholic in the Huntington Palisades
- Marquez Charter Elementary · K-5 – Charter Public School · Marquez Area
- Marquez Montessori · 2-6 years · Marquez Area
- Palisades High · 9-12 – Public High school · Marquez Area
Q3 2023 for the period ending September 30, 2023 per the Multiple Listing Service:
The average single family home sale was $5,370,603 for a 3,501 square foot home on a 11,173 square foot lot. A total of 60 homes sold in an average of 36 days on market.