Loveland Carr team did fantastic job representing my family in the sale of our aunt’s house.
1. Communication – I could always reach Sue Carr, or received a call back in 30 minutes
2. Resources – the Team had resources for(and managed), cleaning of the house, disposal of paint, appraisal of antique furniture, etc.
3. Experience – the transaction was complex, and the Team managed the issues related to a 1031 transaction for the buyer and “conveyance” issues – also, the Team has significant expertise in the Hancock Park area, and prepared the “comps”, and assisted with setting the sales price
4. Sale of House – the Team prepared an excellent sales brochure, including pictures that were of amazing quality
5. Timeliness – the transaction closed in 2 months
In summary, as the Escrow Officer told me, I had the best agent and Team in the area. I concur!